Friday, December 29, 2006

You ever get these gut feelings?

As we all live daily a sausage of delusion, denial and mistrusts sensing the truth is a lost art.

Never mind knowing or telling. Some times you can only sense it.

Like climate change say. Don't know why it's happening or much care really, I sort of like it, but it is happening. I can sense it. It's around me. Happening.

I understand things on an entirely intuitive plane. I vote that way too.

Al-Jean wants to know my plan. I don't have one. Nor do I have a vision.

I have a gut feeling.

We're fucked. That's all. No biggie.

I do however need to rein in my consciousness as its power can point the course of events in unprecedented directions. I'm as much too blame for 9/11 as anybody. Doomed, me. I feel and I say it and the next day boom.