Monday, January 15, 2007

File it under F for Fucking Fucked Over

They got you coming and going, the cocksuckers. Sprung it on me last hour of the last night - morning to you, 7 AM and I've had no more than a total of eight hours sleep over three days.

Dick in Charge. His office. For a conversation.

Dick doesn't wait as he normally does, no so what's up? no so what's going on with you? It was straight out, Wally, you assaulted an employee of the company, physically, that he was your superior is irrelevent. the fact that he is sixty-four and three weeks away from retirement, that he is if nothing else, well-liked by most, is just nothing short of despicable behaviour which runs contrary to this company's policies etc and so on.

Dick in Charge plopped down my employee file. Thick. The documentation. He stepped out for a brief meeting but asked me to read some of it, peruse.

My jaw dropped. The shit they have on you. Holy fuck.

I suppose Dick was hoping I'd be shocked or embarrssed by the file. I was proud of it.

He came back in, and says I do not see any choice here for me. I have to fire you, Wally. I see no other option.

Generally, everyone in the joint was expecting that to be so. See me walked to my locker for cleanout, the walk of shame, a supervisor and the security fuck on your flank, and then walked to the front door never to darken the darkness again.

I told Dick he should take weekend to think about it. I told him I was going for shower. And when I was back next week for my regular shift, I'd give him the details of the plot to kidnap his children.

It's a ways off. Nothing in the offing. Early stages. Don't let it spoil your weekend.

And, walking out, I'll give up the two Al Qaedas in IT.

There's no way I was going to spend one second thinking about my file. My work history. The stacked against you goods. Spoil My weekend. If if I wanted to think about it I couldn't. It was a big weekend for fucking out.

Too bad the fucking out got so fucking out of hand. I mean fuck me.

I'm fucked.