Saturday, January 13, 2007

Keep your fucking mouth shut

We finished up at Loubeena's about three-thirty. I had nowhere to go so I went into work.

I went into to the cafeteria. To kill time. Some of the dumbfucks looked at me sideways. I grabbed a paper and a coffee. Not five minutes later my dumbass supervisor comes in and says oh glad you for my message, looking for you, do you know where the such and such is. Your wife said you were here, at work, didn't know you had booked the night off -

Before he could go much further I was pounding the living shit out of him. Stupid dumb ass fuck. A few guys pulled me off.

I could get fired for this, The only thing that will keep me my job is a session of corporate torture, humiliation attempted, their abiding concern for me and my inconsistencies in behaviour a guiding fucking light. But they are just so fucking lame on that. Like quasi nazi air cadets interrogating a loon. Quack fowl. And I won't be bothered.

Or I could get a promotion. Who knows with that fucking place.

I went home at eight in the morning as usual. I went in the door on the offensive. Cursing Dumb Ass. Explaining to Shawnelle about my bruised knuckles. Made a fancy communication misdirect and cursed Dumb Ass for phoning home when I got a message to Dumb Ass I was going to the hospital, fucking Dumb Ass, having slammed the car door on my knuckles in the parking lot -

It's not that the women ever believe your lies. It's just the details of the truth are usually tedious. Even in this case. I mean you want me to go over every detail of the six hours I was down on Loubeena. Divers get more surface time. That was fucking work. If I told Shawnelle the truth here - that yes i skipped work to bring Loubeena to her initial full blown adult orgasm, or, that, yes I was at Loubeenna's, but no, I didn't sleep with her and, no. I didn't fuck her - truth is she wouldn't believe me anyway,

Best thing usually is to keep your mouth shut. And wait for them to bring it up.

As soon as I opened my mouth and began my little spiel I knew it was a mistake.

And by the end of Shanwelle's bawling I had wished I'd actually ripped Loubeena a good one. Fucking dummy, me.

Truth be told I think she fears that the big money is going to stop rolling in here soon.

Have to admit, it has made for a pretty comfortable fucking lifestyle.